Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Catch Up

I've been really bad about updating my blog since I've been pregnant. So, this post will probably be boring for everyone but my mother.

In December, Time Out For Women came to Nashville. My mom came down, and my friend Stacie came with us. We had a great time.



Christmas was really hectic. Abigail sat on Santa's lap this year, and loved it.



The week before Christmas, we spent the weekend with Adrian's family, we were home for a few days, and then we went to my parent's house.


It was very exhausting for a pregnant lady, but Abigail loved it. She even seemed to love the car ride.

Here is a video of her singing "O, Christmas Tree" in the car. She doesn't have the words down yet, but she has the tune! She doesn't usually need my help, but she is beginning to act shy around a camera.




In January, my mom came down, and we went with my friend, Whitney, and her mom to see Celine Dion. It was a really great show. It might be one of the best shows I've ever seen, and I'm not a Celine Dion mega fan for anything. She packed the Sommet Center, which is the biggest venue here in Nashville. Oh, and I got one perk for being pregnant. We had bought the cheapest seats, of course, and everyone had gone to sit but me and mom because I had to use the restroom, and when I came out, there was a lady who worked at the arena who stopped me and asked me if I wanted better tickets, so we got really great seats.

Other than that, I've just been trying to get ready for a baby. I've got to turn my guest bedroom into a baby room. And, I had just put everything in that room that I couldn't seem to get rid of, yet never use (like wedding presents), so I'm going through the stuff and it is taking forever. We are still putting the finishing touches on the new family room we added on.

As far as Abigail, she is as wonderful and ever, but....five months into being two she is trying in her Abigail way to be terrible. She is refusing to take a nap (and it has been going on for two weeks now). I still put her down, but she is playing not napping. She is refusing to potty train, and she likes to yell and me and tell me "I'm so happy!" Which she is really meaning to say "I'm not happy!" It was confusing for me for a while because I couldn't figure out why she was telling me she was happy in such a grumpy voice.

6 comments:

Tweeb and Danyette said...

How did I not know that you went to the Celine Dion concert. I bet it was fun. I have never heard anything but good news about her concerts. Thats Awesome

Kim said...

Yes, you have been a slacker!

So jealous that you got to go to a Celine Dion concert!

Jeri said...

Loved your videos of Abigail! What a cute girl. I miss you guys. If the ice and snow ever go away, I want to come see you. Bit at this rate, my kids won;t be out of school until July!

Stacie Kraude said...

I laughed about Abigail saying "I'm so happy!"

Melissa said...

Hey Annie- Welcome back to the blogging world! :) I've been thinking about you! You look great by the way! And when you don't blog, I can look at Danyette's! :) It looks like y'all are doing some fun things together!
~BTW, Abigail is so cute. loved her song!

Angie said...

so jealous you got to see celine!