Another one she recently crossed over is loving Disney movies. She is obsessed with Cinderella and Snow White (the only two she has seen). Of course, she is refusing to cross over a threshold that I keep pushing her to cross--potty training. But, that is another blog for another time.
My mom came down this past weekend to help get everything ready for the baby. It was nice to get some stuff cleaned out and toys organized.
There has been some major changes at church this past month. Our congregation was getting too big, so they split us, and now I am in a tiny branch. I went from Primary Secretary (the best calling in our church) to Activity Committee Chairperson (in a committee of one), and last Sunday I gave the Relief Society Lesson, the closing prayer in Sacrament Meeting, was asked to play piano for the choir, and Adrian is in the Branch Presidency. I feel like a pioneer. :)
4 comments:
I didn't cut Becca's hair until she was almost 4...I just couldn't do it.
wow! could you have any more responsibilities at church?
Welcome to the mission field ... Oh wait, you grew up here! Osias & I are waiting for the day they make Carlisle a Branch. Are they gonna give you maternity leave from any of those callings??!! Maybe when the new baby comes, Abigail will decide to potty train. That is what my girls did. Only had 2 in diapers for about a week with each baby. Love you!
Hey Annie! I blog stalked you from Angie's blog. How are you? I should say, you look like you are doing great as I am perusing your blog! Abigail is so cute! And you sound like one busy mommy and a baby on the way! I love it. I am so glad you are happy and life is good!
Post a Comment