Friday, March 2, 2012

December 2012

We had a fun-filled December. I was 8 months pregnant, so that was fun. Well, that part actually sucked.... But, we try to make December really fun for the kids. I love how cute and excited Abigail and Adam were. They are so cute, I wish I could bottle the everyday cuteness and remember it forever.

Abigail made Rudolf noses for everyone.

Abigail reading to Adam.

Playing outside during our mild winter. They play better together outside for some reason.

We made a Gingerbread House.
We went to see the decorations at the Opryland Hotel.
Adam still wasn't sure about Santa this year.
Abigail whispered what she wanted to Santa, and then she was so scared he didn't hear her, she came back behind him, tapped him on the shoulder, and told him again! It was so cute.
Adam on Christmas morning.
Abigail on Christmas morning.

They got far too many gifts, as usual. My house is like Toyr-R-Us these days! It was a great Christmas season. Christmas is so special with my kids. I LOVE it.

We really missed seeing my parents for Christmas. We didn't go to Kentucky at all, which was very painful for me. We went up at Thanksgiving, and Mike and Jon came in January and Pat and Toni came the week after Christmas. I can't wait till that gets back to normal, but they are enjoying their mission in Indonesia.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

WOW! YOu had another baby? Didn't even know you were pregnant! Please tell me more... :)

Hope all is well!

Melissa said...

I guess I missed that on previous posts! Sorry, I'm way behind. ;)