Our little bundle of joy came almost three weeks early this time. I cannot catch a break with a planned C-section, sheesh! Alexa Anne was born on January 3, 2012. She came out at 6 pounds and 14 ounces. My labor came on very suddenly, as with Adam. Contractions began at about 3-5 minutes apart. I sat at my house hoping they would go away for several hours. (Still pining for that planned C-section....) By the time we got to the hospital, Alexa was in mild distress. Her heart rate dipped a few time, which almost caused me to go into cardiac arrest. :) But, the surgery was amazing. The easiest C-section I ever had. And, recovery this time around was a dream!




5 comments:
Congrats Ann-eye! So happy for you guys!
Such cute kids. I must meet Alexa...let me know the next time you are in KY or I can plan a trip down your way ;)
I'm having a hard time believing you are a mother of three, too. :) That is awesome! All of your kids are so beautiful. I hope to meet them one day...maybe when they come to BYU!
What a beautiful baby! Congratulations! She's darling! (In fact, your kids are so cute, are you sure you shouldn't have a lot more? ;)
Congratulations! She is a beauty!
Post a Comment