Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween....it was a good one this year. Abigail wanted to be a witch. When she told me she did, I had dreams of green face paint, warts, the whole nine yards. My dreams were crushed when she said "No, Mom. A pretty witch." Oh, well. She was a pretty one. And, Adam? Nothing but Captain America for him. He is obsessed with him, thanks to the Avengers cartoon he and Abigail watch with Daddy.


Abigail LOVED wearing makeup in public, and I don't think I've seen a cuter Captain America.


After we made these, I pondered why I felt the need to make cookies for this holiday, when we have thousands of calories in candy laying around the house. I still haven't figured it out.

These are some crafts we made as a family. The kids loved it. Adrian....not so much, but, he is a good sport! (The foam haunted house was a little more involved than the box let on....)

Also, I've eaten way too much candy. Halloween + being pregnant is never good for me. Let's just say I now have a very good idea where the terms "sugar coma" and "death by chocolate" come from.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Wow, Abigail looks so much like you in that picture!