Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Adam's Birthday

Do you remember when you were a teen, waiting for life to start and wanting to grow up so quickly?  And, how annoying it was when an adult would tell you to enjoy the moment because life happens so fast.  I didn't believe them....I do now. 

Adam turned 3 this year!!  He wanted to go to Chuck-E-Cheese, and we were happy to oblige.  We invited the families of his two good friends.  (OK, his only friends).  And, we had a blast.  He wanted an Iron Man cake, and I tried my best.  Adam was having so much fun, it was hard to get a good picture!








Adam is a joy.  He is so much fun, he is so talkative and active.  He loves his sisters.  He loves the Avengers.  He loves to dress up and play.


He loves to help me.


And, do you know what I love?  Sometimes, he is still my baby.


No comments: