Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall Break - Memphis Zoo

I had the "great" idea that we needed to take the kids somewhere for Abigail's fall break. Here in Nashville, we have a zoo. I always buy passes for it, and my kids love it....but, frankly, the animal content is lame. The first time Adrian went with us he said "Where are all the lions, tigers, and bears?" And, that pretty much sums up the Nashville Zoo. The last three animal acquisitions have been meercats, flamingos, and wild hogs. Exciting stuff. So, I decided the kids need to see a real zoo, and we head out to a little overnight stay in Memphis. With the in-laws.




Here they are, ready to go! They are at such a cute age, so excited for everything, even carrying their own luggage!


I deserve mother of the year, for no other reason then I traipsed around a zoo for 5 hours while 6 months pregnant. The zoo was nice, though. Lots of animals. My kids are animal lovers, and we had a really great time.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Q and I are big Zoo fans!! love that you made a trip to see it.