Tuesday, September 27, 2011

First Day of School and a Birthday!

My darling girl is growing up!

Abigail started Kindergarten this year. It was a painful process for me, and a joyful one for Abigail! My main stress with Kindergarten is that Abigail has an August birthday. She is a baby! I miss her everyday, and Adam does, too.



We went old-school for her birthday party this year. McDonald's! She really loved it. It is honestly, the best deal in town!! $50 bucks for 10 kids. They provide the food, cake, & favors.


We also had a little party for family. Don't be jealous of my cake decorating skillz.

4 comments:

Angie said...

oh she is just adorable!!

I think the mcdonald's birthday is so classic and awesome!

Kim said...

Yes, love the birthday! And I love the cake. I made funfetti cupcakes, so you are way far ahead of me. :)

Denisha said...

Your kids are all grown up! I hardly recognized Adam. Such a cute family :)

Kari said...

OMG I forgot about McDonald's birthdays!! How awesome! My younger nephew started kindergarten this year too. The other one started 3rd grade, so he might as well graduate from high school already.