
(photo by Denisha Sproul photography)
I have become something I never intended to be....I am that mom that hates for her kids to grow up. Abigail is turning three on Monday, and I am kind of getting mopey about it. In my mind every birthday is just a countdown until she starts kindergarten, which will be sad for me. I will be the mother that comes home and cries when Abigail starts school! When did I become such a loser?
4 comments:
she looks like you!! i saw this picture and thought it must be you when you were little! how adorable! i hope you are well!
I cried a little on Julia's 1st day of kindergarten. She's been to preschool and she's my 3rd child and I still cried. So, I know what you mean....I am also one of THOSE moms!
Aren't you automatically one of THOSE moms if you're a mom in the first place?
loser, nothing. You are the best! That is how it ought to be, I think! Such cute kids!!
Post a Comment