Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summertime

We were outside yesterday evening after Adrian and I went to the gym, and Abigail was just running around with the sheer joy that children have from being outside. I was sitting there holding Adam and sitting on the stairs of our deck, and I noticed that she was jumping up and reaching toward the sky. I asked her what she was doing, and she said she was "trying to catch them." What?....the "cowds." These childlike discovery moments are just too adorable.

I ran inside to get the camera, hoping to capture one on film, and she didn't disappoint. Abigail was then saying, "bird? bird?" And at one point a bird got kind of close to us, and then quickly flew away. But, she tried to find it in this bush. She kept saying "Bird, it's me, Abigail." "Here bird, it's Abigail."


It was a nice evening, and I wanted to capture it. Adrian was working on our money pit of a house, so I had to take it myself.

2 comments:

Angie said...

what a cute family you have!

Melissa said...

Cute post, Annie! Your baby is a doll face! :) Abigail too, but we already knew that long ago, right!