Friday, August 28, 2009
Happy Birthday, Abigail!
Abigail turned three this past Monday. We really had a great time. Our friends the Kraude's, the Lawless', the Peterson's, and the Gladwell's came and celebrated with us. We cooked out, and then the kids attempted to bust a pinata. (This was our first pinata--parents you have to rough it up first before the kid's get there).
Then we had a delicious princess cake and ice cream. Lot's of fun. The highlight of the evening for me was when all the kids were sitting around the kitchen table and we started singing "Happy Birthday," Abigail was just singing along with everybody and when it came time to say "...happy birthday dear Abigail.." her face just lit up. I think that is when it finally sunk in that this party was for her.
All in all, it was great. She got far too many gifts. Her favorite being her FurReal puppy she has named "Sugar,"
And the pink canopy she got from Grandma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the canopy! I just might need to get one of those for Elsie. Happy Birthday to Abigail!
Post a Comment