Saturday, May 23, 2009

Core Rhythms

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I am now the owner of Core Rhythms. I really don't know what happened. Early last Saturday morning, I was feeding Adam and flipped on the TV and instantly became mesmerized by this infomercial. I would flip away from it, and come back to it. I kept staring at these incredibly toned abs of two weird ladies (one has pink hair). Needless to say that my postpartum bod is still a tub of goo. So, here is to the hope of incredibly toned abs--I got it in the mail today!

2 comments:

Kim said...

That cracks me up. I get so sucked into infomercials and always want to buy stuff. You'll have to let us know how you like it.

Melissa said...

Keep us posted on results! Looks like fun! I need something in that area to get me into shape- and my baby is a lot older than yours! Oh well, it's a never ending battle, huh?