Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Jerry Seinfeld

Last Thursday we saw Jerry Seinfeld in Nashville. He was really hilarious. That was the first time I had ever seen a real comedian do a show. He kept me laughing for two hours. I will have to say he was pretty clean, too. A few cuss words, and that was about it.

I would try and explain some of the funny stuff, but I am afraid I will sound like Michael Scott trying to do a Chris Rock routine.

One funny thing he said was that a lot of his friends ask him what it is like to have three children, and he tells them it is like having a blender without a lid.

2 comments:

Angie said...

love the reference to Michael Scott!

Lis said...

He is coming here soon (if he hasn't already and I missed it, wouldn't be surprised) and I would love to see him; glad to hear it was pretty clean. As for Michael Scott, hillarious! I can't get over how retarded he is, I love it! (Can I use that word, retarded? Sorry.)