I can't believe that Adam is two and a half months old! He is such a good baby. He seems very content with life. He sleeps pretty good at night, and only gets fussy when he is tired or hungry.
This is his usual expression. I interpret it as just hanging out and slightly bored.

He loves to be outside, and is pretty happy at the pool.

And lately he has been giving us cute grins.

He is very dark complected, and his baby blue eyes look like the blue that will stay blue. He is really cute.
4 comments:
No kidding...he is adorable! I'm glad you posted some more pictures of him.
keep having children cause they are soooooo cute!
He is darling. I'm glad we get to see more pics.
I am going to have to agree with you...he really is cute, quite adorable actually!!
Post a Comment