How about Benson, Bennett, or Henry. I absolutely love the name Henry! I also like the name Luciano, but since you aren't from Italy and he might not be the hero of a romance novel, we won't stick him with that!
Yeah! We can swap boy stories soon! Boy names were so hard for us too. I considered Jack because it's so cute but a little too common. I also like Eli and Sam was my choice when I was having Becca, but we went with Barrett Max.
Annie.....I can tell that not working has made you soft....you've lost all your librarian skills. Here's a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garam_masala
Annie! Call me lame, but I don't know how else to contact you other than leaving a comment on your blog...You're probably thinking who the heck is this "Jean" girl posting on my blog! I just found Leslie Horn on facebook and she lead me to your blog. You probably remember me better as Jean Yi. Anyway, email me at jcjasinski@gmail.com. I'd love to catch up!! BTW, congratulations on having a boy!! They are so much fun!!
11 comments:
Congratulations!! As for name ideas...I'm not much help. I know you'll come up with something cute. If not, we'll let you know. ;)
happy news! i had lots of boy names each time. after miles, my favorites were my brothers' names, Elliott, Matthew, & Lincoln.
How about Benson, Bennett, or Henry. I absolutely love the name Henry! I also like the name Luciano, but since you aren't from Italy and he might not be the hero of a romance novel, we won't stick him with that!
Yay! Congrats Annie! It sure is nice when ya have at least one of each! Are you planning to stick with A names??? Can't wait to see him!!!
how about Ezra? just kidding. :)
I second henry...it is too cute...
Yeah! We can swap boy stories soon! Boy names were so hard for us too. I considered Jack because it's so cute but a little too common. I also like Eli and Sam was my choice when I was having Becca, but we went with Barrett Max.
How about Kyle?
Kyle
Annie.....I can tell that not working has made you soft....you've lost all your librarian skills. Here's a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garam_masala
I like the name Aidan....sounds good with Adrian, Annie, Abigail...and Aidan. What do you think? Do yall have a name yet????
Annie! Call me lame, but I don't know how else to contact you other than leaving a comment on your blog...You're probably thinking who the heck is this "Jean" girl posting on my blog! I just found Leslie Horn on facebook and she lead me to your blog. You probably remember me better as Jean Yi. Anyway, email me at jcjasinski@gmail.com. I'd love to catch up!! BTW, congratulations on having a boy!! They are so much fun!!
Post a Comment