Monday, October 20, 2008

Morning people

This is how Abigail wakes up in the morning and after every nap:




She is always so happy to be awake. And, after two years, I still walk into her room a little perplexed. Why doesn't she want to sleep just a little longer? Why isn't she mad at me because she knows I heard her awake in her crib 20 minutes ago and I am just now getting her out? Why is she so happy in the mornings? She definitely gets this from her dad. I would post a picture of my other example of morning people, Adrian, but I am always still asleep when he leaves for work in the morning....


Oh, and I have to say so I won't sound so lazy--he leaves at 6:15 in the morning, and he is not going to seminary.

I also have to say that Abigail does the cutest thing when I walk into her room to get her out of the crib, she will lean up against the side of the crib and rest her elbow on the side and cross her ankles and carry on a totally one sided gibberish conversation peppered with fake laughs and head nodding. It is hilarious, I'm trying to get a video of it, but she starts shouting cheese whenever she sees a camera these days so it is hard to capture real life.

3 comments:

whitney said...

im shocked!! YOUR not a morning person..i would never have guessed!! :) anyway i love abigail...she is too sweet for words...

Jeri said...

I love it when she has those conversations with herself. She totally cracks me up. After you left our house last time, Osias wanted to know if I understood anything she was saying. Such a guy thing to ask!

Julia is a morning girl, too. When we vacation together again, we will have to put them in the same room! Preferably one really far away from me!!!! :-)

Kim said...

I would love to see a video of that! I bet it's so cute.