Friday, September 26, 2008

Why I haven't written in a month....

I always said that I wanted to get pregnant when Abigail was two years old, and it happened right on schedule. I am due in April. So, this past month I haven't felt like blogging because I've been sick and tired and grumpy. I'm 10 1/2 weeks, and am so ready to be done throwing up and feeling nauseous. We are excited to have a baby brother or sister for Abigail, but a little nervous to have two. Abigail loves babies much. I think she is going to freak out a little bit, though, because she is the only grandchild on both sides and very spoiled.

15 comments:

Leslie said...

hooray!! that's wonderful, annie! congratulations to all of you! :)

angie said...

congrats! i am so happy for you!

Jeri said...

How will your parents possibly share their attention!!! You know we are happy and love you guys tons!

Kim said...

How exciting!! Sorry you haven't been feeling well. It's all worth it, right?!

Denisha said...

Congrats annie! I found your blog off of jeri's. That is such wonderful news. Hope you start feeling better real soon :) Give me a call sometime.

Kari said...

Yay congrats!

Amy said...

Yeah! Congrats! I'll let you know how having two is. I'll be an old pro by the time you have yours...ha ha yeah right!

Michelle Endicott said...

Yeah!! Love you all

Jill said...

Yay Annie! How exciting! Hope you feel better soon.

Melissa said...

Awww.. Annie, how sweet! Congrats to you and Adrian! I hope you feel better soon (that's so hard!) and I'm so glad that we can keep in touch and see your baby's progress! Keep those posts comin'!

Carisa said...

I hope you are feeling better. Please know you can call me anytime and I will come and help you out.

Unknown said...

Annie, I am so excited for you! I remember you telling me that you two would try for another baby soon. Since you have been sickly, I am betting it will be another girl! I can't wait to find out, so keep me posted! The ultrasound is sooo cute! Lots of Love, Crystal:)

Phyllis said...

Congratulation, we love you and it will get better.

Uncle dale and I think of you often and love you.

Tweeb and Danyette said...

Hey cute picture of the baby. I found your blog through melissas. Very cute. Check us out too. tweebanddanyette.blogspot.com, we are also on melissas if you would rather. Ellie was very excited to see abigail on the computer.
Danyette

Angie said...

i'm just now getting caught up on peoples blogs.....congrats! one day we will have to fogure out a way to get our families together