I am so annoyed with my daughter. We were over at a friend's house playing Wii, when all of the sudden my friend Whitney says "What does Abigail have in her hand?" It was POOP. She and Whitney's daughter Holland were in the kitchen, and I guess Abigail took off her diaper, pooped, and then the two girls picked it up and were CARRYING IT AROUND. I about puked. Then, my husband was supposed to be taking care of Abigail while I was running around cleaning up poop....well let's just say when I finally picked Abigail up there was still poop on her hands, and it was then on me! My friend tells me I will laugh about this tomorrow, but I am not laughing now.
On a better note, I won the bowling Wii tournament. I rocked.
4 comments:
Even if you didn't laughing, Osias and I did. -Jeri
Nasty! I would have died. I laughed, too. :)
it was funny.....im still laughing about it!!!
Annie, you absolutely CRACK me UP! I am so glad to know you are blogging! I love to hear your stories!
Post a Comment