
It has been kind of weird around here these last couple of days. My daughter got "Cinderella 2: Dreams Come True" from the library, and she has watched it every day. (I can't stand it).
Lucifer the cat is in the movie. He was also in the first "Cinderella" movie. For some reason my daughter has become obsessed with Lucifer and Pom Pom, the two cats in the movie. So, for days now I have been spelling the name L-U-C-I-F-E-R for my precious daughter to spell. Multiple times a day. All around our house on pink heart paper there is the name Lucifer.
I'm sorry, but that is W-E-I-R-D.
(BTW--I do not recommend Google Image searching the name Lucifer. That is weird, too)
3 comments:
kaiya and chloe made me watch cinderalla 3: a twist in time yesterday. equally horrible.
Is that Lucifer? He looks awful.
hahahahha. great story. hopefully she'll grow out of the loving Lucifer stage. :)
Post a Comment