Friday, January 28, 2011

December - Christmas 2010

We had a hectic December. It was fun, but a lot of traveling. After Disney, we spent a few days at Adrian's parent's house, and a few days at my parent's house. The kids loved it, but I was definitely worn out. I tried my hardest to keep presents to a minimum....but it didn't seem to work out. Toys seem to multiply.

Abigail would sit on Santa's lap this year, but not Adam. He wasn't scared...he just didn't have the time.



The kids love playing in the snow. It has snowed a lot this year. And, yes, those are grocery sacks tied around their tennis shoes....we don't have snow boots!



Here is our little tree. The kids had a great Christmas morning. I love seeing their faces when they see their stockings full, and tons of presents under it.


Adam's favorite toy, and his most useless toy. HE CANNOT STEER!!!!



Hope everyone had a great holiday!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I love that you put garbage bags on their feet! That is awesome!

Melissa said...

Very fun! Your kids are really cute! :)

Holly and Dan said...

Love the pics of the kids! Adorable! Man, you are reminding me of Kentucky winters where we also would wear garbage bags tied around our shoes. Wasn't until I got older until I realized there was such a thing as snow boots! Gotta love mild KY winters where we got out of school for 1/2 inch of snow.