Here is Main Street decorated for Christmas:
Here is a Christmas show we saw during the party:
Adam enjoying himself. He loves his Mickey:
Abigail and I feeding the dolphins at Sea World:
All of us:
Adrian, Abigail, Adam, and Shamu ( I think):
Adrian and Abigail before we dined with the princesses:
The castle lit up for Christmas:

Abigail wishing on her "wishing star":

Abigail and Belle:

Abigail and Ariel:

Abigail and Aurora:

Abigail and Cinderella:

Abigail and Snow White:

Abigail found her name outside the Haunted Mansion:

After we went on the Pirate's of the Caribbean:
The kids and Aladin and Jasmin: 
Abigail's favorite ride, the Flying Carpets:
Anyway, sorry for all the pictures, but I just couldn't pick a few. And, I have tons more I haven't gone through yet. I haven't gotten them off my phone, or gotten some off my mom's phone. My parents were there, too. We all had a great time!
5 comments:
the real life princesses are way hotter than the cartoon ones.
So jealous!! Disney with kids is the best!
What is wrong with my brother?!
I am totally envious! :) That looks like so much fun!
I want to go to Disneyworld SO BAD. Every year, my boyfriend and I get the annual Disney vacation planning DVD, pop open a bottle of wine, and plan the vacation we may or may not ever actually take.
We went back in 2007 with friends. William had never been. It was so AWESOME and now that we have William Allen, I cannot wait to go back. William says he will never go back that he didn't not like the crowds or how tired he was at the end of the day (such a pansy!).....But I know he will go, especially when William Allen is older and wants to go badly.
Post a Comment