Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My World Right Now....

I wish I could say it was my daughter Abigail, my husband, or my church calling. Unfortunately, it can be summed up in this picture:

I like to refer to this room addition as "The Fountain of all Stress." One example I would like to give is a 20 hour period from last Friday night to Saturday afternoon. Friday around 8:00, Adrian sends me to Lowe's for some reciprocating saw blades, and I had to "hurry, hurry" because Lowe's closes at 9:00, so I get in the car and go. Lowe's is about 25 minutes from my house. About halfway there, Adrian calls me and tells me that he called Tractor Supply (which is much closer to my house), and they have what we need. I ask him "and they are still open?" He assures me they are, so I turn around and go to the tractor supply. When I arrive at Tractor Supply....guess what? They are closed, and I have to turn around and go to Lowe's anyway, but now I only have 30 minutes to get there. Then, on Saturday morning, he sends me on another trip to Lowe's. Then....not two hours after I get home, they want me to go back!!! Argument ensues, and I return to Lowe's for the third time in 20 hours.

I can't wait for this to be over!!

4 comments:

Jeri said...

Just remember, this will all be over soon and you will have additional square footage. The square footage is the important part. Just eat a spice cake, all will be better.

Luv ya,
Jeri

Melissa said...

Congratulations Annie on your home addition! That will be so nice for your family! Hang in there! It'll be worth it!

Angie said...

this sounds like so much fun (can you hear the sarcasm in my voice?) :)

Angie said...

how's the house coming. you should post updates! :)